sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

Reflection... and refraction.


Entrada original en español

Hello, everyone:

Here I am at a brand new blog, this is my first log.

This blog I call it Reflection and Refraction of one thoughts. Both refraction and reflection are light phenomena. The refraction happens when the light hits on a refractive surface, like a mirror, the light then is send back to the point of origin. The reflection occurs when teh light is deflected when it crosses from one medium to another, for example from air to water. Both phenomena also occur in our mind. My mind reflects on daily life subjects and events, I reflect on words both heard and read. My own existance, my own actions and attitude towards live are also points of reflection. My mind search for ways to reflect on my life experiences, one many times my mind overflows and I have to put it out somehow. I keep a diary on which I write down my deepest reflections those I like the most I put them here, publicly.


As I write my reflections on any particular subject, the other phenomena starts. the refraction. By writting about my ideas or talking about them, my thoughts become more clear. Sometimes I can see loose endings from which I can learn more than I initialy belived possible or I can correct my beliefs if I found them to be wrong. Oh, yes! I do talk to myself, a lot.

When I write my reflections on this media or by talking about my reflections with someone else, the refraction improves because other peoples minds decode my writings according to their own experiences and when they leave a comment they give me more material to reflect on. That is the way I learn more and more about myself and the world around me and hopefully also the readers will learn something through reading my posts and reading the comments.

Let's not delay this anymore. Welcome to my new blog to fit a new stage on my life.

Kisses and bleassings to all!

P.S. Feel free to leave comments for my writting skils since I am not English native speaker, your corrections will help me to improv my English skills. Thank you in advance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario